Spooky season is upon us! 🎃 So we’re looking to the Netflix series ‘The Haunting of Bly Manor’ for some spook-tacular lessons about being an Au Pair! 😜
- Your host kids might keep talking about their previous Au Pair. Dont worry, they’ll love you just as much!
2. You’ll get the chance to explore a new city and make it your home!
3. You’ll experience some cultural exchange. It may take time to adjust, but you’ll soon adopt it as your own!
5. You’ll find a routine that works best for you. But it’ll be waay less repetitive than the Lady of the Lake’s!
6. You’ll have lots of fun with your host kids! Playing dolls, drawing cute pictures, maybe even a game of hide and seek?
7. Before you know it, you’ll end up ‘finding yourself’…
8. You’re NEVER alone…you’ll have the support of your community counselor and host family behind you every step of the way!
9. Everything will be perfectly splendid!
Don’t worry, the only thing that might haunt you during your Au Pair year is the thought of leaving the USA! 🇺🇸❤️
Find out for yourself what being an Au Pair is really like (hint: It’s nothing like The Haunting of Bly Manor) – Register to be an Au Pair in America now! Need some more things to watch to improve your English before you depart? Read our Childcare movie recommendations to get some inspo!
Happy Halloween from Au Pair in America! 👻